Back to overview
Cruciferous crops in different European countries, 1981-1982
Collectors: Van der Meer, Crisp, Astley, Roelofsen and Toxopeus
Within the framework of the EC Research Programme 0890 non-oleiferous cruciferous crops grown in the countries of the European Community were systematically collected between 1980 and 1983.
In 'Documents' you will find a detailed report of collection programme.
The collecting forms are categorized by their English crop name.
The material in the CGN collection can be identified by the donor numbers which are in the field "GENENBANKNUMMER" on the top right of the collection forms.
- Red cabbage, donor number RO 1 to RO 56
- Kale, donor number BO 1 to BO 39
- Turnips, donor number KO 1 to KO 7
- Brussels sprouts, donor number SR 74 to SR 114
- Brussels sprouts, donor number SR 115 to SR 152
- White cabbage, donor number WI 1 to WI9 5
- White cabbage, donor number WI 96 to WI 163
- Cauliflower, donor number BL 1 to BL 98
- Cauliflower, donor number BL 99 to BL 206
- Savoy, donor number SA 1 to SA 64
- Chinese cabbage, donor number CH 1 to CH 9
- Other, no donor numbers, unclear what happened to these samples
- Download an Excel file with all materials collected during this project that is documented at CGN: 340 accessions and 261 samples that were not included in the CGN collection (in EURISCO format).